· Read chapter 11 of the class textbook attached as reference
· Review the attached PowerPoint presentation.
· Once done work on the following exercises;
Culture, Family, and Community
1. Write a one-page summary on the role of the family in the care and health of patients.
· Include a discussion of the dynamics of family and culture related to health beliefs and community health.
· Identify a few cultures that have male heads of family who make decisions for all family members.
2. Write a paragraph on how to establish health screening for hypertension in a community center such as a church or park district.
· What are the primary planning issues to consider while planning the health screening? How can you ensure that the screening was effective?
· Search for a website that advertises for a health fair or health intervention in a community site.
3. Write a one-paragraph summary.
Present your assignment in an APA format word document, Arial 12.
Check in Turnitin to verify originality.
A minimum of 3 evidence-based references besides the class textbook must be used.
A minimum of 700 words in total is required.
Please make sure to follow the instructions as g