Why are these three specific points the author’s main ideas?
Assignment: Critical Reading and Researching Main Ideas
In this Week’s Discussion, you reviewed reading strategies and examined your own research process. Now you will put these concepts and insights in practice for this Week’s Assignment.
To prepare for this Assignment:
Get Your Custom Essay Written From Scratch
We have worked on a similar problem. If you need help click order now button and submit your assignment instructions.Get Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now
Just from $13/Page
- Review the Learning Resource on Determining the Main Points of a Reading.
- Choose one of the preselected journal articles in this week’s Learning Resources.
- Applying the concepts from this week’s resources, critically read the journal article, taking notes or engaging in any research methods that you would like to try.
Select three related main points from the journal article (excluding the Abstract), and directly quote them.
In addition to the directly quoted main points, compose 1–2 sentences of rationale for each main point. Use these sentences to explain the reason you selected each point from the journal article. Consider the following questions in your rationale:
- Why are these three specific points the author’s main ideas?
- What makes them stand out to you as a critical reader?
- How are these main points related to one another?
- 6 days ago
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperGet Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now
Do you have an upcoming essay or assignment due?
All of our assignments are originally produced, unique, and free of plagiarism.If yes Order Paper Now