Ethics of Punishment Paper
Write a 350- to 700-word paper discussing the following:
- Briefly describe a personal situation in which punishment could be used.
- What are some of the possible areas of concern with punishment? Which do you feel is most concerning? When would an extinction procedure be more beneficial? How would you implement the procedure?
- Include in your answer possible side effects as well as ethical considerations that must be followed.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Based on the approved topics you submitted to your instructor in Week 3, track baseline data over a 3-day period, using the Baseline Data Worksheet. Target a specific behavior that you would like to change and outline an intervention plan for changing that behavior.
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper discussing the following topics:
- Describe the target behavior.
- Outline the dimensions of measurement/baseline measurement.
- Describe the function of the baseline behavior.
- Outline the goals of the behavioral change.
- Propose a Behavior Intervention Plan based on goals.
- 2 antecedent changes (minimum).
- 4 consequence modifications (1 of each type).
- Describe any potential barriers to treatment, and how you would overcome these barriers.
- Describe the expected outcome if the behavior intervention plan was implemented and followed.