What actions do you recommend Rajah take about his concerns with respect to the new one-cent-in-change policy?
- Unit IV Journal
Get Your Custom Essay Written From Scratch
We have worked on a similar problem. If you need help click order now button and submit your assignment instructions.Get Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now
Just from $13/Page
“Ethics refers to moral choices, or what is good and bad, right and wrong, just and unjust, and what people should do” (DuBrin, 2015, p. 355). Why do you feel a code of ethics is important? What do you believe was effective with your current or past employer’s code of ethics?
Your journal entry must be at least 200 words. No references or citations are necessary.
Locate the following case study in the course textbook:
Interpersonal Relations Case 15.1 – The One Cent Ethical Dilemma, p. 375.
Complete the case study by showing your understanding of the content in addressing the questions and directives in two to three pages, including a title page and reference page. The title and reference pages do not count toward the total page requirement.
Answer the Case Questions at the end of the case on p. 375. In addition, answer the following directives to complete your case study:
- What actions do you recommend Rajah take about his concerns with respect to the new one-cent-in-change policy?
- Explain whether you think Rajah should blow the whistle on his employer.
- What is your opinion of the ethics of the new policy about withholding one-cent-in-change?
- Is there a need for ethics training? If so, why?
- How often should ethics training take place? Why?
- By having ethics training, what can the employer and employees learn?
Be sure to apply the proper APA format for the content and reference provided.
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperGet Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now
Do you have an upcoming essay or assignment due?
All of our assignments are originally produced, unique, and free of plagiarism.If yes Order Paper Now