Using the Survival Curve dataset tab located in the Framingham Heart Study Dataset, perform a Kaplan-Meier test to determine the survival curve for the Survival Curve data.
Upload the Excel spreadsheet into R Studio or perform the Kaplan-Meier test in Excel.
H0 The survival time is not related to the patient treatment group. (Null Hypothesis)
H1 The survival time is related to the patient treatment group. (Alternative Hypothesis)
1. Present your findings as a Survival Curve chart in a Word document, including a title page, an introduction explaining why you would conduct a survival analysis, a discussion where you interpret the meaning of the survival analysis, and a conclusion.
2. Your submission should be 4 pages to discuss and display your findings.
3. Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of four scholarly, peer-reviewed articles. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but others must be external.
4. Follow APA writing standards.
5. No plagiarism.
6. The resources are not more than 5 years ago.