- Introduction: Provide a concise synopsis of the purpose of the paper and a general introduction to the target population and the health issue.
- Target Population: Provide a description about the target population that you have selected; provide demographic information about the population; and discuss relevant social, cultural, and behavior factors that affect this population.
- Health Issue: Provide information discussing the health issue that you have selected; include a history of knowledge and public health understanding regarding the health issue; how it has evolved; biological and epidemiological information related to the disease; and major social, cultural, and behavior factors that affect or relate to the health issue.
- Relationship Between Health Issue and Target Population: Analyze how social, cultural, and behavior factors in the target population contribute to the health issue; and identify what factors/characteristics are positive or negative and which behaviors/practices/beliefs serve as risk factors or protective factors.
- Current Strategies/Interventions: Discuss existing programming to prevent or reduce the health issue within the target population and challenges to interventions and programming.
- Recommendations/Conclusion: Make recommendations to resolve the health issue within the target population based on your review of current literature and what you have learned throughout the course.
- Minimum of Five References: Use the GCU Library to locate at least five resources, including at least two peer-reviewed articles.
We write your essay from scratch, customizing it to your specifications and expectations.We write each essay with care, conducting extensive research and coming to a reasonable conclusion.
Essayslife.com order only employs essay writers who are highly experienced and highly qualified. We provide ratings and reviews of our writers based on their previous customers. Before hiring a writer, familiarize yourself with the ratings and reviews to choose the ideal writer for your assignment.