In this course, you will write a Term Paper. The Term Paper will be on a course-related topic of your choice. The Term Paper will be on a course-related topic of your choice.
Topics may include:
• Legal issues related to compensation and benefits
• Specific pay/incentive planning techniques, topics, or issues • Specific job analysis/job design techniques, topics, or issues
• Specific benefits and service topics or issues
• Additional Term Paper Topic suggestions are located within the module pages
Submit the proposed Term Paper Topic to the Assignment folder no later than Sunday 11:59 PM EST/EDT of Module 2.
In your Term Paper, be sure to address the following:
• Background and historical perspective on your topic
• Current issues related to your topic
• Your professional experiences/opinions about your topic
• Make sure to use properly cited academic references to support this information
Expect to take approximately 6-8 pages (double-spaced, 12-point font) to complete this assignment. Your work will be graded on completeness, clarity, originality, interest, grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
Format of assignments should conform to the following criteria:
• Margins should be 1” in all directions.
• Papers should be double-spaced and in a highly readable 12-point font (Arial, Times New Roman, or Verdana are recommended). Headings may be larger.
• The paper must follow the academic research format (APA) and (unless otherwise specified) should include a brief abstract or executive summary that explains what the paper is about.
• Format for in-text citations and the Reference page should also follow APA style.
NOTE: My topic is maternity