Below are two articles for the final paper; one quantitative and one qualitative. Select either the quantitative or the qualitative article and utilize the American Nurses Association Framework for How to Read and Critique a Research Study found below.
Moore, J., Prentice, D., & McQuestion, M. (2015). Social interaction and collaboration among oncology nurses. Nursing Research and Practice, 2015(Article ID 248067), 1-7. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2015/248067
Walker, R., Huxley, L., Juttner, M., Burmeister, E., Scott, J., & Aitken, L. M. (2016, February 12). A pilot randomized controlled trial using prophylactic dressings to minimize sacral pressure injuries in high-risk hospitalized patients. Clinical Nursing Research: An International Journal. 1-20. doi: 10.1177/1054773816629689
For this assignment, develop a scholarly paper that addresses the following criteria:
1. Compare and contrast qualitative and quantitative research designs.
2. Critique the selected article using section one (1), a-n of the ANA Framework for How to Read and Critique a Research Study posted in the Weekly Guide/Week 7-SEE ATTACHED
3. Provide rationale for the responses to the questions supporting the conclusions about the chosen article.
4. Include level 1 and 2 headings to organize the paper.
5. Include an introductory paragraph, purpose statement, supporting paragraphs, a conclusion, and a reference page.
6. Write the paper in third person, not first person (meaning do not use ‘we’ or ‘I’).
7. The scholarly paper should be five to six pages excluding the title and reference pages.
7. Include a minimum of five (5) references from professional peer-reviewed nursing journals to support the paper. One reference may be the textbook. References should be from scholarly peer-reviewed journals (review in Ulrich Periodical Directory) and be less than five (5) years old.
8. APA format is required (attention to spelling/grammar, a title page, introductory paragraph, purpose statement a reference page, and in-text citations).