Review your state public health department and environmental quality departments online to identify vector-related diseases affecting your community.
In a report format of 1,250-1,500 words, address the following for the State of Maryland:
1. Describe the health concerns of the community.
2. Identify current environmental risk assessment methods which apply to public health issues.
3. Suggest a modifier or new prevention or intervention program based on your research.
4. Create a sample program budget.
5. Complete a SWOT analysis of the proposed program.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.