WEEK 9 and the Final Assignment/Presentation
Posted on: Monday, January 25, 2021 2:30:00 AM EST
This week is the end of collecting, researching and writing the majority of information for the final project. You will note that you will be copying, pasting, and writing the final project from all assignments, including perhaps some information from week 6. The main thing to remember is you have complete and concise information for this assignment. I am including the information from the classroom regarding the requirements for what to research and review prior to writing this assignment. I am also including the optional template for your review which is attached.
Remember the slide show, for the final, has to be short – just the number of slides presented in the optional template, no notes on the note section of each slide, no animation, no colors, – because if the presentation is too long – the University system will not accept it. If you use the optional template, the information on the slides is all that is needed on each slide, no notes in the notes section, and record with audio each slide and describe the narrative for the slide.
For example (remember a PowerPoint presentation is a narrative paper broken down into slides – Slide 1 is the title page – you will only need to change the Title, your name, and date on the first slide. You will remove all notes on the notes section, and you will record your information such as the name of the paper, class, and date. On Slide 2 – you will keep the slide with the same wording, delete the notes in the notes section of the slide, and when you record you will present your introductory paragraph with the purpose statement. Some people write out their outline using all of these corrected assignments and then separate the information into the appropriate slide. The slide show is only 5-6 minutes long so you must time your recordings. If you cannot record with audio and video the PowerPoint presentation you will need to provide the presentation to me live on zoom by Wednesday of week 11.
· Review the Resources and examine the Clark Healthy Workplace Inventory, found on page 20 of Clark (2015).
· Review the Work Environment Assessment Template.
· Reflect on the output of your Discussion post regarding your evaluation of workplace civility and the feedback received from colleagues.
· Select and review one or more of the following articles found in the Resources:
· Clark, Olender, Cardoni, and Kenski (2011)
· Clark (2018)
· Clark (2015)
· Griffin and Clark (2014)
The Assignment (3-6 pages total):
Part 1: Work Environment Assessment (1-2 pages)
· Review the Work Environment Assessment Template you completed for this Module’s Discussion.
· Describe the results of the Work Environment Assessment you completed on your workplace.
· Identify two things that surprised you about the results and one idea you believed prior to conducting the Assessment that was confirmed.
· Explain what the results of the Assessment suggest about the health and civility of your workplace.
Part 2: Reviewing the Literature (1-2 pages)
· Briefly describe the theory or concept presented in the article(s) you selected.
· Explain how the theory or concept presented in the article(s) relates to the results of your Work Environment Assessment.
· Explain how your organization could apply the theory highlighted in your selected article(s) to improve organizational health and/or create stronger work teams. Be specific and provide examples.
Part 3: Evidence-Based Strategies to Create High-Performance Interprofessional Teams (1–2 pages)
· Recommend at least two strategies, supported in the literature, that can be implemented to address any shortcomings revealed in your Work Environment Assessment.
· Recommend at least two strategies that can be implemented to bolster successful practices revealed in your Work Environment Assessment.