Christianity & HRM
- Research at least 2 organizations founded upon and/or guided by Christian principles. To help get you started:
- Here Are 5 Christian Companies That Join Chick-fil-A in Publicly-Proclaiming Their Bible-Based Views http://www.theblaze.com/stories/here-are-5-christian-companies-that-join-chick-fil-a-in-publicly-proclaiming-their-bible-based-faith/
- How Entrepreneurs Practice Their Faith Through Companies http://www.faithstreet.com/onfaith/2014/07/17/how-entrepreneurs-practice-their-faith-through-companies/33118
five core functions: staffing, development, compensation, safety and health, and employee and labor relations.
- Select 3 of the 5 human resource functions For each function:
- Provide your own practical definition of the function.
- Write a short summary, explaining the function in your own words.
- WWJD – What Would Jesus Do? As a Christian human resource manager, how might one’s biblical value system affect the way that they perform the function? Share a specific bible verse or passage that supports your viewpoint.