Presenting Change Plans
Proper planning beforehand can make change much easier on the entire organization. Most people fear change because of poor communication or a lack of communication as well as few opportunities to provide personal input to those making the change.
Recall the scenario regarding the EMR implementation as presented in Unit 1. Consider the employees and attitudes towards change.
- What would be involved in the plan to introduce the implementation idea to the staff?
- What would be the best way to present the EMR implementation idea and plan to this group?
- What specific areas would be covered to ensure that the staff are fully aware of the situation?
Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with citations and references in APA format.
Estimated time to complete: 1 hour
This topic is valued at 40 points. Please review post and response expectations. Please review the rubric to ensure that your response meets criteria.
Cite any resources/references in APA formatting that were used in the discussion – if applicable.
Instructions: Read the initial posts made by classmates and respond to at least three with the following:
- Would the plan that was generated be successful? Why or why not?
- What other areas would could be recommended to ensure that the project will be successful?
Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with citations and references in APA format. Estimated time to complete: 45 minutes x 3 (2 hours, 15 minutes total)
Please review post and response expectations. Please review the rubric to ensure that your response mee