Primary , secondary, and tertiary levels of health promotion
From the GCU Library, select and review three recent (published within the last 5 years) journal articles (one of each of the primary, secondary, and tertiary levels of health promotion) in nursing practice.
Prepare an essay (750-1,000) words in which you review and compare the three articles you have selected for this assignment. Address the following:
1. How is health promotion defined?
2. What is the purpose of health promotion in nursing practice?
3. How are nursing roles and responsibilities evolving in health promotion?
4. Explain the implementation methods for health promotion that encompasses all areas of nursing.
5. Compare the three levels of health promotion prevention.
This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
Prepare this assignment according the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center. Only Word documents can be submitted to Turnitin.