Please submit the following:
Your thesis statement (one sentence total) for your research paper.
A list of THREE sources from J-Stor or an E-book from our SF library catalog.
The three sources need to be in Chicago format (Links to an external site.).
Please submit your thesis statement (it will be a repeat from our previous assignment, or perhaps tweaked depending on my feedback) and a bullet-point outline for your 5 to 6 page research paper.
The bullet points will be grouped under three headings: Formal Analysis, Iconography, and Iconology.
Remember that your bullet points will each have some connection to your thesis statement.
Here is an example of a thesis and outline. THESIS STATEMENT AND OUTLINE – STUDENT EXAMPLE.docx
1) Five to six pages double-spaced
2) Contains the following sections: Intro paragraph, formal analysis, iconography, iconology, and synthesis
3) Contains footnotes in CHICAGO STYLE
4) Contains a bibliography in CHICAGO STYLE (page 6 or 7 of your paper)
5) Is in WORD, PDF, or GOOGLE DOCS format