Perform a health history on an older adult. Students who do not work in an acute setting may practice these skills with a patient, community member, neighbor, friend, colleague, or loved one.
- Perform a health history on an older adult. Students who do not work in an acute setting may practice these skills with a patient, community member, neighbor, friend, colleague, or loved one. (If an older individual is not available, you may choose a younger individual).
- Complete a physical examination of the client using the Health History and Examination assignment resource. Use the Functional Health Pattern Assessment resource as a guideline to assist you in completing the template.
- Document findings of complete physical examination in Situation-Background-Assessment-Recommendation (SBAR) format. Refer to the sample SBAR Template located on the National Nurse Leadership Council website at https://www.ihs.gov/nnlc/includes/themes/newihstheme/display_objects/documents/resources/SBARTEMPLATE.pdf as a guide.
- Document the findings of the physical examination in the assessment worksheet.
- Using the Health History and Examination assignment resource, provide the physical examination findings summary with planned interventions for the client. Include any community services in the interventions.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
Get Your Custom Essay Written From Scratch
We have worked on a similar problem. If you need help click order now button and submit your assignment instructions.Get Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now
Just from $13/Page
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperGet Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now
Do you have an upcoming essay or assignment due?
All of our assignments are originally produced, unique, and free of plagiarism.If yes Order Paper Now