Listen to Invisobilia (NPR) Podcast from June 1, 2017 titled “Emotions: Part 1”:
(It is sometimes easier to listen while driving or doing chores, like folding laundry or doing dishes. Feel free to do so!)
- What struck you about the contents of this podcast?
- Some of the ideas about emotions and the way trauma impacts the brain might be controversial. How did you react to these ideas?
- How would you challenge those ideas or how might you be intrigued to explore more?
Please be sure to follow these guidelines for this discussion:
- This post does not have to be any particular length or style, but it does need to respond to all of the prompts.
- You must respond to at least three (3) classmates but you may respond to more if you feel inclined.
*Please be respectful of different viewpoints, experiences, and reflections. Try to be open-minded in order to learn from each other’s points of view.