- If most youth gangs are racially and ethnically homogeneous, should law enforcement use race and ethnic-specific strategies to fight gang formation and control gang crime?
- On the other hand, should law enforcement strategies be racially and ethnically neutral?
- What dilemmas are created for police departments that pursue each of these strategies?
- Is the likely result institutional or contextual discrimination?
- Which theory of crime do you believe best explains the prevalence of gang crime in the United States?
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paper