How does this stakeholder group impact the business?
As assessed in Week 3, a SWOT analysis can provide a variety of complex applications to the world of business strategic planning. From this examination, there are further revelations in connecting a SWOT analysis to stakeholder communication and engagement. With a comprehensive understanding of an organization’s existing relationship with stakeholders, strategic planning can facilitate effective decision making to benefit all involved parties.
To prepare for this Discussion, review the strategy practice case you analyzed in the Week 3 Discussion, “Getting the Most Out of a SWOT Analysis,” and the Mapping Stakeholder Influence figure provided on page 262 of Dyer, Godfrey, Jensen, and Bryce (2016). Be sure to also review the video “Effecting Change Through Active Engagement With Stakeholders,” provided in the week’s Required Media. Consider how you can leverage communication strategies to motivate the different stakeholder groups to engage in strategic change within an organization.
Get Your Custom Essay Written From Scratch
We have worked on a similar problem. If you need help click order now button and submit your assignment instructions.Get Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now
Just from $13/Page
BY DAY 3
Post an analysis of the role of stakeholder engagement in strategic planning. Your analysis should include the following:
- A brief description of your chosen case, including context such as industry and stakeholder groups
- An analysis of one stakeholder group that you feel is more valuable in engaging toward the strategic plan. Be sure to answer the following with supportive examples:
- How does this stakeholder group impact the business?
- What motivates this stakeholder group to engage with the organization, and why is this motivation valuable for strategic planning?
- A detailed explanation of communication strategies that could engage this group of stakeholders effectively. Provide a rationale and supportive examples of how these strategies will engage and motivate change with the chosen stakeholder group.
Be sure to support your work with a minimum of two specific citations from this week’s Learning Resources and at least one additional scholarly source.
Dyer, J. H., Godfrey, P., Jensen, R., & Bryce, D. (2016). Strategic management: Concepts and tools for creating real world strategy.Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons.Chapter 13: “Corporate Governance and Ethics” (pp. 256–273)
Review Case 03: “Intel (A): Dominance in Microprocessors” (pp. C-22–C-31)
Review Case 05: “Harley-Davidson: Growth Challenges Ahead” (pp. C-45–C-53)
Review Case 06: “Intel (B): Responding to the Smart Phone Threat” (pp. C-54–C-61)
Review Case 09: “Samsung: Overtaking Philips, Panasonic, and Sony as the Leader in the Consumer Electronics Industry” (pp. C-82–C-91)
Case 12: “Lincoln Electric: Aligning for Global Growth” (pp. C-112–C-118)
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperGet Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now
Do you have an upcoming essay or assignment due?
All of our assignments are originally produced, unique, and free of plagiarism.If yes Order Paper Now