Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words:
How do you balance parental consent with an adolescent patient requesting birth control?
Does the patient’s age affect your response?
How do your principles affect your answers?
What are some nonverbal cues that a pediatric patient might exhibit that suggest there are family distress issues?
How might these nonverbal cues differ in various age groups?
Incorporate Bates’ Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking; Adolescent Guidelines.
At least 175 words
· Integrate theory, research, and/or professional experience
· Include specific examples and/or substantiating evidence
· Include in-text citations and references in APA format
· Stay on topic and address the course objectives
· Demonstrate proper spelling,grammar, and scholarly tone
· You MUST include a question with every post to receive full credit.