The references I want to use are url’s in the attachment.
Globalization is the motivating force behind the business environment in the 21st century.
Debate the following the veracity of the following statement:
Globalization only significantly affects the CEO’s of multinational corporations and high-net-worth individuals.
Argue that the statement is false. Reference your reading material. Remember that any debate requires that you try to persuade the reader to your point of view. Here are a few hints for your success:
- Make sure to end your discussion with your best argument.
- Use stronger definitive word choice for your best arguments.
- Open your argument with you second best supporting point.
- Put your weakest point in the middle and choose words which are descriptive to make it more interesting.
- NEVER USE “I think”, “I believe,” “I feel” or personal pronouns of any kind. Unfortunately unless you are an expert your opinions are not very convincing.
- Be creative with your ideas to keep the reader interested in your point of view.
- Do not make this a presentation, report or quotes. USE YOUR OWN WORDS AND SELECT THEM PURPOSEFULLY.
CEO’s of all types of corporations large, medium, and small must conduct business internationally to remain competitive in today’s marketplace. Globalization significantly affects the CEO’s of any corporation because multinational corporations and high-net-worth individuals are expanding their geographic footprint; smaller corporations are struggling to remain competitive. Domestic markets have a shrinking customer base as international markets are more accessible. Consumers are becoming extremely demanding and the world economy flattens, products and services will be offered by companies all over the world cheaper, faster, and at a better value leaving slow adopting smaller corporations behind. This will affect the CEO’s of smaller corporations’ as much as multinational corporations.
Talk about globalized brands
Talk about exchange rates and outsourcing
Talk about multinational corporations with strong globalized ties target small business.