For this assignment you are required to write a paper exploring the history of developmental disabilities using the “Parallels in Time: A History of Developmental Disabilities” website: Be sure to use appropriate, respectful language throughout your paper.
Your assignment should include the following components:
- A minimum 500-word Summary discussing the 3 topics/time periods of your choice (You can choose from Part 1 or 2). Please title each section in your summary; and
- A minimum 250- word Personal Reaction about what you learned and how you felt learning about the treatment and history of people with developmental disabilities; and
- A minimum of 250-word response on How This Relates to The Course information covered so far.
- Student Self-Score Checklist (see page 3)
Formatting your paper (See page 2 for example)
– Times New Roman, Size 12 font
– 1.0 Margins
– Indention first sentence of each paragraph
– Title for each section (Summary, Personal Reflection, How Information Relates to the Course)
- Section 1: Title of Topic/Time Period of your choice
- Section 2: Title of Topic/Time Period of your choice
- Section 3: Title of Topic/Time Period of your choice
chapter 16. Personal Health Record Managing Personal Health: in the course textbook: Bau, M.J., Hannah, K.J. Newbold, S.R., and Douglas, J.V. (2011). Nursing Informatics: When Caring and Technology Meet. 4th ed. Springer.
Write a two page summary of your findings regarding electronic medical records, electronic health records and other similar computerized records, and the role they have in the quality of care.
Notes: Specific examples from your own experience are welcome.