1.5 – Module Review Questions
Based on the knowledge you have gained through the readings in this module, answer the Module Review Questions listed below. These questions were chosen to demonstrate your understanding and help you assess your progress.
- How are projects, programs, and project portfolios related? Provide an example of each to highlight similarities and differences.
- How can understanding project management make you a better member of a project team?
- In your opinion, what type of person do you think would like to work or not work as a project manager? Why?
- Name at least two different ways to define project success and describe why the project managers should use them.
- Go to Appendix A (page 378) in your textbook. Install and practice using MS Project. Use lynda.com to learn more about MS Project (lynda.com is free to use for students. Be sure to access lynda.com through your ERNIE account (Links to an external site.)). In your opinion should project managers use a tool like MS Project? Why or why not?
Schwalbe, Kathy. (2013). An introduction to project management. (4e) Minneapolis, Minnesota: Kathy Schwalbe, LLC.