Due 12/24/17 at Noon PST
You will be required to do a term paper on one of the topics listed below.
1. Discuss how the unique physical and chemical properties of water contribute to the importance of water for life on Earth to survive.
2. Discuss how the methods of experimentation and observation have changed throughout the history of science.
3. Explain the role so called “accidental” discoveries played in the history of science.
4. Describe the major experiments and scientists involved in the discovery of DNA as our hereditary material and its structure.
5. Explain what role women played in the Scientific Revolution of the 18th Century? What role do women in science play today?
This assignment will be worth 10% of your grade. Your paper should be creative, interesting and 2-4 pages (500-1,000 words) in length. It should be well-organized and demonstrate an orderly flow of information that clearly addresses the subject chosen.
TURNITIN will be used to check for originality