Draft a contract clause, containing a minimum of 175 words, regarding one of the following topics:
- Intellectual Property Clause regarding company ownership of employee created works
- Intellectual Property Clause regarding a third party’s use of at least two types of your business’ intellectual property
Discuss the following in a minimum of 875 words:
- Explain the legal issues addressed by your selected topic/clause and how your contract clause can be applied within a business managerial setting.
- Summarize the potential legal defenses available to contract formation.
- Evaluate the potential remedies for breach of contract that might be available if someone breached the contract clause you created.