Write a 5–6 page paper in which you:
- Evaluate two key changes in the selected company’s management style from the company’s inception to today. Indicate whether you believe the company is properly managed and provide support for your position.
- Explain senior management’s role in preparing the organization for its most recent change. Provide evidence of whether the transition was seamless or problematic from a management perspective. Provide support for your rationale.
- Evaluate management’s decision on its use of vendors and spokespersons. Indicate the organizational impact of these decisions.
- As a manager within the selected company, suggest one innovative idea that could have a positive effect on both employees and customers. Indicate the approach you will take in implementing the new idea. Provide support for your suggestion.
- Predict the selected company’s ability to adapt to the changing needs of customers and the market environment. Indicate how open communication channels are critical for successfully implementing change in the organization. Provide support for your prediction.
- Use Basic Search: Strayer University Online Library to locate at least three quality academic resources. Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Two companies to choose from:
- Jack Welch and the General Electric Management System
- Organizational Restructuring within the Royal Dutch Shell Group