Write a 1-page journal entry (approximately 250 words) in which you:
- Explain if polls are an accurate assessment of public opinion. Cite a recent poll to support your claim. How can polls sway public opinion? Does the overabundance of accessible information lead to inaccurate polls? Why or why not?
- Complete the page/word amount requirement.
- Write with clarity, following mechanics and formatting requirements.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course.
- Include a source page and a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date. A Journal Sample [PDF] has been provided for your reference. The source page and cover page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Explain the influence of information accessibility through different forms of media on individual and social norms.