Finding the right balance between managing performance and formalized feedback can be a challenge, but it is basic to any Human Resource Management program.
For this assignment, you will explain the elements of global performance management and how that relates to employee relations best practices.
Specifically, you will
- Evaluate characteristics necessary to work effectively in a global market.
- Analyze how varying demographics impact the management of employee capabilities from a global perspective.
- Explain employee relations strategies, based on best practices, which overcome biases.
- Analyze the challenges related to direct and indirect communication channels.
The Global Performance Management paper
- Must be a minimum of three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least four scholarly web based, peer reviewed, and/or credible sources, which includes the course text.