Review the following lectures:
The project assignment provides a forum for analyzing and evaluating relevant topics for this week on the basis of the course competencies covered.
Project Title: Total Rewards Program to Hire and Retain College Graduates
You have been hired as the compensation and benefits manager for a company that has been in business less than a year, and its main competitor is Google. The company has one hundred employees, but the executive team realizes that new talent is needed in order to have innovative and cutting-edge ideas. You have been asked by the executive team to develop a compensation plan to attract college graduates. Keep in mind that many of these potential employees are from Generation Y. The objective is to build a solid foundation based on the business strategy (past, present, and future). Implement a compensation plan that aligns with the company’s mission and search for new talent.
Complete the following tasks:
- Analyze the compensation structure for Google.
- Evaluate the differences between Google’s pay structure and other organizations.
- Compose a total compensation and rewards program for the employees.
To support your work, use your course and text readings and also use the South University Online Library. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.
- Create a 2-3 page Microsoft Word document.
- Name your file as SU_HRM5040_W1_Project_LastName_FirstName.