- Find a pharmacist who received their pharmacy degree before a PharmD was required (2000)
- Interview your person about their educational experience
- At a minimum, be sure to ask about their clerkships, course work, and other items of interest to you.
- What is much different from your education?
- What is similar?
- Do you think pharmacy has benefited from the past 20 years as an-entry-level doctorate profession?
- Be sure to include their year of graduation, degree conferred, and college attended in your report.