Divide up the work of researching the answers to those questions. Use both scholarly and quality practitioner resources to help your team learn the answers together.
- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade. You can learn more about the specific skills being assessed by reviewing the links in Problem-Based Learning Resources(new tab).
- As a team, create a list of questions that highlight where your knowledge deficiencies are. Your goal is to find answers to these questions that will help you find solutions to the problem. An optional template is provided in the Resources section above.
- Divide up the work of researching the answers to those questions. Use both scholarly and quality practitioner resources to help your team learn the answers together.
- Compile an organized list of the team’s questions and answers (Q&As) along with the resources you used in your research. Clearly indicate team members’ contributions.
- One person from the team must submit the deliverable per the schedule outlined in your Team PBL Plan but no later than Workshop Three.
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paper
Get Your Custom Essay Written From Scratch
We have worked on a similar problem. If you need help click order now button and submit your assignment instructions.Get Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now
Just from $13/Page
Do you have an upcoming essay or assignment due?
All of our assignments are originally produced, unique, and free of plagiarism.If yes Order Paper Now