Discuss your contingency plan and your mitigation plan for minimizing the risks.
As a project manager you will be responsible for determining risk, minimizing risk and determining contingency plans for risks. Developing a risk register will help you identify risk, determine the probability of the risk and determine how to minimize and set up contingencies for the risks.
Get Your Custom Essay Written From Scratch
We have worked on a similar problem. If you need help click order now button and submit your assignment instructions.Get Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now
Just from $13/Page
You are responsible for developing a risk register that will be used to evaluate risks in a bank. The bank has discovered that the ATM teller is not providing the correct amounts on the customer’s register receipts at the window. The amounts are off by 3-5 dollars on each transaction. Develop a list of Risk drivers and the probability and impact this will have on customers. Determine how to minimize the risks and how you would set up contingencies for the bank.
- You will provide your analysis in a 4 page, not including the cover page or references, paper.
- Provide the following tables: (Attached all tables below)
- Risk Driver (Table 6.6 – Textbook)
- Risks probability and impact derived from risk interviews (Table 6.7 – Textbook)
- Risk Drivers and their assignments to project element costs (Table 6.8 – Textbook)
- Discuss your contingency plan and your mitigation plan for minimizing the risks.
- Your paper should include the following:
- Analysis of the problem
- Proposed interview questions and answers
- 3 tables as noted above
- Contingency plan
- Mitigation plan
- Be sure to put in APA format and use APA formatting for all tables.
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperGet Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now
Do you have an upcoming essay or assignment due?
All of our assignments are originally produced, unique, and free of plagiarism.If yes Order Paper Now