Discuss which leadership theory best describes the chosen leaders approach to leading people.
(in 1,250-1,500 words) what you have learned about the selected individual as a leader and the leadership style that leader embodies. Address the following in your discussion:
1. Identify a leader and justify why you selected that particular leader. With what organizations is the leader affiliated? In what industry is the leader recognized? How long was the leader in a leadership position?
2. Discuss which leadership theory best describes the chosen leader’s approach to leading people.
3. What was the leader’s greatest career achievement?
4. Identify a significant career challenge the leader faced and how the leader handled the challenge. Did the response align more with a managerial role or a leadership role?
5. What power base did the leader use in handling or resolving the challenge?
6. Compare the leadership style used by your selected leader against that of the leader’s successor/predecessor (or competitor, if a successor/predecessor is not applicable). Was there a difference in the leadership styles? Which leader do you think is more effective and why?
7. Provide a discussion on two to three attributes a leader should emulate or avoid based on course materials. Describe how these characteristics would be beneficial or detrimental in an organizational setting.
You are required to use at least two external sources to provide evidence in support of the leadership style displayed by your selected leader. The rationale should be justified; this should not be completed based on an opinion.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
Please stick to the attachment and if you can ultilize the included source that is even better.