|Course Reflection Global Health Issues Assignment InformationReflection is regarded as imperative in nursing and nursing education. Reflective writing is a strategy to enhance reflection; it improves self-awareness, problem solving, and critical thinking.In this assignment, you will reflect on what you have learned and present a summary of your experiences in the class.Your reflection should be thorough, complete, and thoughtful so as to indicate that you have read and examined, and are able to apply, the concepts in the readings. Your reflection will be guided by the course outcomes.Assignment Guidelines1. List each course outcome.2. Under each outcome, state in your own words how you were able to meet it by completing the class assignments, readings, and discussions. Give examples.2 pages neededCourse outcomes|
- Discuss the importance of historical events and initiatives and their influence on global health issues in order to understand current and anticipate future health care trends based on changing demographic trends, emerging technologies, and disease burdens.
- Design a plan for providing culturally appropriate nursing care that includes health promotion, and disease and injury prevention interventions to improve health outcomes for diverse global populations.
- Examine the impact of cultural and environmental barriers on major communicable and non-communicable diseases on various global populations to identify current and future health care needs for a defined population.
- Analyze diverse health care systems to evaluate their impacts on the health of populations
- Apply the nursing process to coordinate the care for victims of biological outbreaks, emergencies, and disasters.
- Rubric Name: Assignment #3: Course Reflection
|CriteriaLevel 33 pointsLevel 22 pointsLevel 11 pointRelevanceDemonstrates thoughtful reflection and effort, statement is relevant to the course objective.Reflection shows some thought and effort, some attempt is made at relevance to the course objectiveReflection shows poor thought and effort. Irrelevant to the course objective.Content AnalysisAble to describe how the information obtained in the course enhanced the students learning experience and contributed to professional developmentMakes some attempts at describing how the information obtained in the course will enhance the students learning experience and contributes to professional development.Does not describe how the information obtained in the course enhanced the student’s learning experience or contributed to professional developmentClarity, spelling, grammar and organizationEasy to read, no errors in grammar and spellingMostly easy to read, some errors in spelling and grammarDifficult to read, many errors in spelling and grammar.Overall ScoreLevel 37 or moreLevel 24 or moreLevel 10 or more|