Discuss the dilemma of the physicians with regards to their choice between guaranteeing care and saving money
I need complete 2-3 pages paper on the following assignment. HALF PAGE LENGTH IS NOT ACCEPTED. Must address the all steps properly. Must include 3 credible references cited in APA. Must provide 100% original work.
DO NOT PROVIDE THE PREVIOUSLY USED WORK.
DO NOT WRITE QUESTIONS IN ANSWER!
Please view the “Ethics in healthcare: An introduction” video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPpnaT5VSdA) and use the background readings for this module to discuss the following:
In a complete 2-3 pages paper, address the following:
- Discuss the “social responsibility” of ethical healthcare.
- Discuss the dilemma of the physicians with regards to their choice between guaranteeing care and saving money
- Does the insurance company have any influence on physician’s decisions to give or with-hold care? Why or why not?
In your paper,
- · Must include proper introduction and conclusion
- · Must read the attached required chapters, and include 3 credible references from required readings and cited in APA.
- · D’Abramo, F., Schildmann, J., & Vollmann, J. (2015). Research participants’ perceptions and views on consent for biobank research: A review of empirical data and ethical analysis. BMC Medical Ethics, 16(60). doi:10.1186/s12910-015-005305. Retrieved from http://bmcmedethics.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12910-015-0053-5
- · Duffy, J. D. (2016). Ethical aspects of palliative medicine. Oxford American Handbook of Hospice and Palliative Medicine and Supportive Care, 287.
- · Koslowski, P. (2016). Ethical economy and business ethics: On the relationships between ethics and economics. Power and Principle in the Market Place: On Ethics and Economics, 11.
- · Marcus, B. S., Shank, G., Carlson, J. N., & Venkat, A. (2015). Qualitative analysis of healthcare professionals’ viewpoints on the role of ethics committees and hospitals in the resolution of clinical ethical dilemmas. HEC Forum, 27(1), 11-34. doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10730-014-9258-0
- · McLean, S. A. M. & Campbell, T.D. (Ed.). (2006). Applied legal philosophy: First do no harm: Law, ethics and healthcare. Abingdon, GB: Routledge.