Answer the following questions: 1. Designs a plan of care for patient who is paraplegic and…
Answer the following questions:
1. Designs a plan of care for patient who is paraplegic and has a Stage III pressure ulcer.
2. Differentiates the nursing management of patients with Stage III and Stage IV pressure ulcers
3. Implements nursing care in proper priority for the paraplegic patient receiving wound care for a stage III pressure ulcer
4. Designs a plan of care for the paraplegic patient who experiences autonomic dysreflexia.
5. Evaluates the patient’s response to interventions and modifies the nursing care as appropriate