Your course project is due in the next module. Continue this project by writing a nursing care plan.
Choose three priority nursing diagnoses. The nursing care plan should include:
- What the diagnosis is related to?
- Evidence that supports the chosen nursing diagnoses.
- Planned outcomes that are patient-centered.
NOTE: Please follow this Rubric. I t’s for 30 points
– Semester Project Completion
Describes the patient that is the subject of the project including diagnoses, medications, and history OR describes the community, its strengths and problems and the mental health issue that will be the subject of the paper.
Includes any substance abuse or violence issues for the patient or community
Discusses attempted interventions, what has been successful and what has not.
Describes own personal thoughts about the patient’s or community’s mental health issues.
Describes any cognitive concerns and possible interventions.
Writes a nursing care plan including three priority nursing diagnoses with r/t and AEB factors.
Includes outcomes in NOC language and interventions in NIC language with a plan for evaluation.
Identifies mental health resources that can be used with the patient or community. Includes an educational tool.
Supports answers using academic resources, with citations in APA format.
- Nursing interventions that are evidence-based and include rationales.
- How will you evaluate the effectiveness of the plan? Include an evaluation tool or rubric?