Write a paper of 1,200-1,500 words that discusses the team-based approaches to the delivery of health services. The focus of the paper should be one type of health care environment, such as a hospital, primary care, or long-term care facility.
Within your paper, be sure to do the following:
- Present a patient case (this does not need to be detailed).
- Describe the team that would deliver care and their individual roles.
- Identify and describe the indicators and determinants of health that would influence or impact this case.
- Describe the impact this team-based approach would have on management and line staff.
- Provide an analysis of key financial and resource savings for consumers and insurance companies as they apply to this model.
- From a leadership position, explain the advantages of using a team-based approach.
Your paper should contain the following parts:
- Body paragraphs (Possible headings include: Case Description, Health Care Delivery Team, Indicators and Determinants of Health, Financial and Resource Analysis, Team-Based Approach Advantages.)