- Dismissal Meeting
Imagine that you are an office manager and you have been tasked with the job of coordinating and leading the dismissal meeting for an employee layoff.
Write a 6 to 8 page paper in which you:
- Propose three ways that a manager can cope with any negative emotions that may accompany an employee layoff.
- Describe a step-by-step process for conducting the dismissal meeting.
- Determine the compensation that the fictitious company may provide to the separated employee.
- Create a chart that depicts the timeline for the disbursement of the compensation.
- Use Microsoft Word or an equivalent application, such as OpenOffice.
- Predict three ways that this layoff may affect the company.
- Use at least three high-quality academic resources in this assignment. Consider beginning with your course textbook and quality sources that can be found in the Strayer Library.
Note: Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Formulate strategies for an employee layoff, including heading the dismissal meeting, compensation for separated employees and predicting business effects of the layoff.
We write your essay from scratch, customizing it to your specifications and expectations.We write each essay with care, conducting extensive research and coming to a reasonable conclusion.
Essayslife.com order only employs essay writers who are highly experienced and highly qualified. We provide ratings and reviews of our writers based on their previous customers. Before hiring a writer, familiarize yourself with the ratings and reviews to choose the ideal writer for your assignment.