Part II – Data and Analysis Paper
In Part II of the Comprehensive Community Assessment, you will summarize and analyze the information that you gathered in Part I.
Your Data and Analysis Paper should include the following parts: the Data Table, Analysis, Summary, and Conclusion. The length of this paper should be 4-6 pages.
Your paper should include the following:
The data is presented in the Secondary Data Table within your paper. Be sure to include multiple sites to provide data to understand the health of communities and neighborhoods. Below are links and/or sites for community health data.
· County Health Rankings & Roadmaps (Links to an external site.): (Remember to select a state or county)
· State and County Quick Facts (Links to an external site.): (Select a state, county, city, town, or zip code)
· US Census Bureau: Community Facts (Links to an external site.): Your own state, county, and community may also have data
Review the Community (Analysis)
· Use the Community Tool Box (Links to an external site.)and your analysis data obtained in the Windshield Assessment and Secondary Data Table to determine the following:
· Identification of 2 social determinants (Links to an external site.) of Health in Community.
· Identification of 2 health care disparities (Links to an external site.) and the vulnerable populations affected.
· Analysis of relevant health statistics related to both identified health care disparities
· A Community Diagnosis that identifies one (1) community health problem.
· Summarize the key points of your analysis and note important or unexpected findings.
· Discuss the relationship between the identified health behaviors and the health status in the community.
· Describe the leading health issues in the community. Identify what the community is doing to address these issues.
· Describe the impact of your findings. Provide a concluding sentence that explains the significance of your findings.