This week, you will conduct system analysis. System analysis is a process of collecting, organizing, and evaluating data about the information systems and the environment in which the system operates. For this section, you need to answer the following questions:
- What is the current system for your fictional healthcare organization?
- What problems do you have with the current system? Where do its weaknesses lie?
- What changes will the implementation of a new system yield, and how will they impact the working of the organization?
- Would you like to extend the existing system or replace it?
- What is your phase-out plan for the existing system?
Prepare a 5- to 7-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes totaling 50 words per slide that includes the following:
- click here for more information on this paper
- Top three elements of health and wellness you would want to improve in society
- How will you incorporate nutrition and fitness as active parts of your life?
- Describe an effective strategy for making effective healthcare decisions.
- What are the environmental effects on your health from your home and other places you spend a great deal of time?
- What are ways to protect and enhance your immune system?