Complete your treatment plan template for Eliza based on the previous assignments findings and any feedback received from your instructor. Additionally, write and submit a 700-1,050-word essay that includes the following: The treatment theory you would use and why. A description of how you would address any mental health, medical, legal, and substance use issues that the client exhibits in the case study through the lens of your counseling theory of choice. Include at least three scholarly sources in your paper.
Submit the paper and the treatment plan to your instructor.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
This assignment assesses the following programmatic competency: 1.5: Assess a client and provide a justifiable diagnosis.
This assignment meets the following CACREP Standards:
2.F.5.j. Evidence-based counseling strategies and techniques for prevention and intervention.
5.C.2.b. Etiology, nomenclature, treatment, referral, and prevention of mental and emotional disorders.
5.C.3.b. Techniques and interventions for prevention and treatment of a broad range of mental health issues.
This assignment meets the following NASAC Standards:
45) Match treatment activities and community resources with prioritized client needs, in a manner consistent with the client’s diagnosis and existing placement criteria.
52) Arrange referrals to other professionals, agencies, community programs, or other appropriate resources to meet client needs.
55) Evaluate the outcome of the referral.
56) Initiate collaboration with referral sources.
61) Coordinate all treatment activities with services provided to the client by other resources.
62) Summarize the client’s background, treatment plan, recovery progress, and problems inhibiting progress for the purpose of assuring quality of care, gaining feedback, and planning changes in the course of treatment.
78) Work with the client to establish realistic, achievable goals consistent with achieving and maintaining recovery.