Please choose one of the following videos:
- Peter Singerâ€™s Ethics
- Slavoj Zizek in Examined Life
- Martin Luther King Jr. on NBCâ€™s Meet the Press in 1965
- Alan Keyes v. Barack Obama debate on death penalty
For this assignment, you will outline at least one of the arguments that you believe are made in the video you selected. In your outline:
- Identify the issue that is addressed and the conclusion that is presented.
- Identify the premises that are given in support of that conclusion.
- Explain whether or not you think the argument is convincing by presenting your reasons for this position. If you do not have evidence for your position, you should consult scholarly materials that relate to the position you present.
Here is an example of an outline about an argument from the Monty Python Argument Clinicvideo. Utilize the same structure found in the example, but be sure to provide enough detail to satisfactorily complete all aspects of the prompt.
There is no minimum word count, but you must include a title page and reference page in APA style. The only required resource for this assignment is the multimedia source you chose to analyze. This should be the source that you primarily use to complete the assignment. Secondary sources are welcome but not necessary, and they should not be used in place of the argument piece you selected.