Please respond to the following questions based upon these course objectives:
- Explain basic atomic structure.
- Interpret the Periodic Table of Elements.
- Analyze the principles of chemical reactions.
- Apply the scientific method to experimental data.
- Apply principles of measurement.
Please answer the following questions with supporting examples and full explanations.
- For each of the learning objectives, provide an analysis of how the course supported each objective.
- Explain how the material learned in this course, based upon the objectives, will be applicable to professional application.
Reflect back on your journey through this course and answer the following:
- What topic in the course did you find most interesting and applicable?
- Thoughts on your learning in the course?
Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with citations and references in APA format.
Please review post and response expectations. Please review the rubric to ensure that your response meets criteria.
Cite any resources/references in APA formatting that were used in the discussion – if applicable.
*Please note: There is no additional content covered in Unit 8. This discussion is the last item that needs to be completed in this course.
Estimated time to complete: 1 hour