a newly promoted Marketing manager/Entrepreneur r,
As a newly promoted Marketing manager/Entrepreneur r, you have scheduled an initial kick-off meeting with the marketing team of your firm. The senior leadership team is planning for the future and wants to be sure the marketing team is ready and prepared for challenges that may lie ahead.
Create a comprehensive PowerPoint presentation that covers the strategic marketing and management decision-making process as follows:
- Includes the overall mission and vision statement of the organization, and how the marketing strategy can be fully integrated into each.
- A snapshot of situational analysis (not more than 2-3 slides).
- Provide the progress timelines for completing the plan in an excel spreadsheet or other graphics (Gannt chart, Pie Chart, etc.) The graphics should represent the timelines relevant to formulation, implementation, evaluation, and contingency planning phases of the strategic plan. This step will alert the leadership team of their needed contributions and support, moving forward.
- Include other charts, models, and any other graphics (as needed) that you can use to help illustrate the presentation topic further.
- Correlate the presentation materials to reflect the perspective of an entrepreneur or intrapreneur. In your opinion, why is it critical to follow these steps accordingly to identify opportunities?
Incorporate appropriate animations, transitions, and graphics as well as “speaker notes” for each slide. The speaker notes may be comprised of brief paragraphs or bulleted lists. Support your presentation with at least three (3) scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources may be included. Be sure to include citations for quotations and paraphrases with references in APA format and style where appropriate.
Length: 10-15 slides (with a separate reference slide).
Notes Length: 100-150 words for each slide.