a human resources director preparing your staff for a panel interview for a high-level health care executive position.
Thank you Phyllis.
Unit 3 HLTH330 IP Assignment Due: Tuesday 1.31.17
You are a human resources director preparing your staff for a panel interview for a high-level health care executive position. A team of 5 individuals will comprise the interview panel, and you will be interviewing 5 people for the high-level health care administration position. All candidates will be asked the same 10 questions, and these questions must illicit all of the information that is needed to make the best selection for the candidate.
For this assignment, create 10 questions for a high-level health care executive interview process. Your questions should include a number of scenario-based inquiries that focus on health care ethics, health care law, leadership situations, strengths and weaknesses, reflective practices, leadership style, progressive discipline, and training and development.
You need to support you work with at least 4 academic or professional peer-reviewed sources published within the past 5 years to support why each of the questions is included. You should also include information about what should not be included in the panel questions and why these questions should be excluded.
This should be 3–5 pages, excluding the cover page, abstract page, and reference page.
Please submit your assignment.
Unit 4 MGMT402 IP Assignment Due: Tuesday 2.7.17:
Using APA style format, write a paper of 4-5 pages describing the provisions of the following major labor laws as well as their impact on organizations and the union-management relationship:
- The Railway Labor Act
- The Norris-La Guardia Act
- The Wagner Act
- The Taft-Hartley Act
- The Landrum-Griffin Act
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title page: Remember the running head and title in all capital letters.
- Abstract: This is a summary of your paper, not an introduction. Begin writing in third-person voice.
- Body: The body of your paper begins on the page following the title page and abstract page, and it must be double-spaced between paragraphs. The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics except as required for APA level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 4–5 pages. In-text academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-text academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hang indention, italics, and upper- and lower-case usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the reference page is not a bibliography, but it is a further listing of the abbreviated in-text citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-text citation.
Please submit your assignment.