- Considering the motivation theories, explain Drew’s lack of motivation.
- In light of the behaviorist and/or social cognitive theories, identify three strategies Emily could employ to develop Caitlin’s motivation.
- Explain how Emily implements one of your suggestions and how Drew responds to Emily’s support.
Identify a real-life outsourcing decision that has been made. Identify the specific reasons for the outsourcing. If information is available, discuss the results of the outsourcing decision (jobs lost, cost savings, etc.). Cite sources as deemed necessary.
By successfully completing this assignment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assignment criteria:
- Competency 4: Analyze the impact of conflict on relationship-building.
- Compare perceptions about power and conflict with an opposite gender individual in a professional setting.
- Compare perceptions about how power is used in the workplace with an opposite gender individual in a professional setting.
- Compare beliefs that may interfere with being more open to discovering new information about conflict with an opposite gender individual in a professional setting.
Unit III Scholarly Activity Using the CSU Online Library and other disciplinary resources, research how qualitative research is used in your field. Using this information, write an essay that describes how qualitative research tools can be used to aid in decision making within your field. Be sure your essay addresses the following questions/topics: 1. Describe specific qualitative methods and tools that could be used within your discipline to gather data. Include your rationale. 2. Evaluate their effectiveness with respect to certain areas within your discipline. 3. Include company or organizational examples within your essay, as relevant. 4. In your opinion, what is the future of qualitative research both within your discipline and in general? Your APA-formatted response must be a minimum of three pages (not including the title page and the reference page) and must include an introduction, a thesis statement (concise summary of the main point of the paper), and a clear discussion of the questions/topics above. Your response must include a minimum of two credible references. All sources used must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations. For step-by-step instructions for formatting a paper in APA style, please refer to the CSU Citation Guide at Instructions for formatting formal documents can be found on page 17.
- Establishing a sound data and information infrastructure to support ongoing hotel operations.
- Determining what data you should collect on an ongoing basis and how you should use that data to make effective decisions aimed at balancing high occupancy with high per-room profitability
- Determining what information you will need to be able to effectively market your hotel
- Establishing a basic monthly reporting infrastructure that will enable you to keep track of the key performance metrics
Examine a traditional ritual carried out by a community and suggests that some of the members of the community question its relevance even though they still actively participate.
implementing functions of an VAL tree, The tree will act as a BST with integer keys and must maintain the AVL nature as you insert and delete nodes. lenuix. with base code and requirement. list your price.
1. What is the difference between data, information, and knowledge? In your opinion, when does data become information and information become knowledge? Support your answer with relevant examples. Why is meaningful and correct data analysis—statistics—important in using the volumes of available business data?
Justify your answers with examples and reasoning.
2. Assume you are a marketing analyst working for a manufacturer of ready-to-eat cereal. You are given detailed sales data for the past year and asked to create a report showing the differences between the four sales regions (north, south, east, and west) in terms of sales volume, profitability, and changes in sales volume and profitability; marketing expenditures and changes in marketing expenditures; and per capita sales and marketing expenditures.
What type of data is the sales data you are working on? What specific statistical techniques and charts would you use to depict differences, specifically addressing each of the categories constituting your report? Why?
Justify your answers with examples and reasoning.
Their employees are young but experienced outdoors personnel. They outsource any inventions they create in terms of gear to two companies in Asia. They then sell assorted existing gear from other companies as well. Usually they have had no problems hiring people through referrals and social networking. But lately they have had some concerns that some of the potential employees may pose a security risk and expose them to additional liability. They also need to hire additional coordinating and administrative personnel. Their clients are typically in their 40s, 50s, and 60s. But one of their faster growing segments is young families.
What should the titles of the jobs be and what should the job specifications include for each type of position?
How should they advertise these positions? Justify your choices.
In contrast to thinking of poor people as deserving of being poor, use the sociological perspective to explain poverty “blaming the victim.” In other words, what conditions in society create poverty? You should use the Newman book extensively to help you with this question.Your response should be about 500 words.