Case Study: You are asked to provide background information on your chosen client. A fictional…
- Case Study: You are asked to provide background information on your chosen
client. A fictional name is to be used. Basic information like: age, gender, occupation, place of residence, marital status, diagnosis, allergies, health status, hospitalizations, visits to the emergency department is to be included.
You will then describe your client’s current condition.
- Signs and symptoms: Include all the complaints your client has expressed and your findings. Remember to identify the data as subjective or objective. Be as detailed as possible.
- Appropriate nursing diagnosis: You must choose a relevant nursing diagnosis from the proper resources.
- Client outcomes: For this section, you will need to formulate one short term goal
and one long term goal.
- Nursing interventions: You will need to come up with at least 5 relevant nursing actions and a brief explanation for each.
6. Evaluation: You will need to evaluate the effectiveness of your nursing interventions and whether or not the client goals have been met.
7. Can answer questions: You are expected to answer questions that your fellow students ask about your care plan.